Pages

Tuesday 12 February 2013

When people are upset it is really with themselves


I feel very grumpy today for some reason. There isn't anything specific that I can think of why I would feel this way and am not resisting it (as best I can). I know that what you 'resist persists' so I am allowing it to just be and know that the feeling will pass. Unfortunately it isn't pleasant for my family when I grump at them too!

When anyone is upset they are really only upset with themselves and sometimes project it to everyone around them (perhaps even blame them too). Never take it personally! It is their internal issues and the angst is within themselves.

I am constantly practicing staying neutral and in observation mode when people are upset around me. This can be very difficult when your emotional body automatically reacts and tries to defend itself. It takes time to cultivate the habit of not engaging in the emotional drama around you. This is not easy to do and requires a great deal of emotional maturity which can be cultivated at any age.

The last couple of days I had been feeling so energetic and 'up' that it is difficult feeling low again. I have many creative projects on the go and today feel I'm 'on hold' again. Apparently we are entering into another huge energy shift in the next couple of days and I definitely have that 'offline' feeling. I can tell because all I want to do is sit on the couch and put my nose in a book.

When I feel like this I am not able to do much and know better than to force myself. It is important to  feel inspired and enthused when creating anything in order to transmit these wonderful feelings into the project. When I am baking or cooking (which I love to do) I infuse the food with my love and enthusiasm and it makes a huge difference in the taste! You can give someone your recipe and they can do the exact same thing as you do but it will taste completely different. This difference is your love and essence you put into it.

No comments:

Post a Comment